Careers at Freedom Physical Therapy ServicesPhysical therapy jobs in WI
Freedom Physical Therapy Services is a highly successful private practice with four locations in the Milwaukee area – Brookfield, Fox Point, Grafton and Mukwonago. Freedom is known for: hands on, one to one, comprehensive and compassionate care. These qualities differentiate us, and lead to meaningful and lasting partnerships with our patients. Our friendly, caring environment appeals not only to patients, but makes our clinic a great place to work.
Medical Billing Specialist – Fox Point
Freedom has thrived by providing excellent care and achieving great outcomes for our patients. This is achieved by everyone on the team working together for our patients. The billing staff is critical to the success of the business and providing great care to our patients.
This position will have a number of responsibilities which could include: entering daily charges, addressing billing questions, insurance contract reimbursement, patient statements and ultimately the timely payment of all billed claims. This individual is a key interface between our clients, clinicians and insurance providers.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly self motivated, able to multi-task and work independently
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new software systems
- Effective at problem solving and time management
- Able to work well with others and be a team player
- Solid and consistent work history
- 5+ years of experience in the field of medical billing and reimbursement
- Knowledge of 3rd party billing
This is a full time position and is eligible for benefits.
Candidates should submit their information which can include a cover letter and resume or detailed background to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical Therapist (Grafton)
Freedom Physical Therapy Services is a highly successful private practice with four locations in the Milwaukee area. We are looking for an experienced Physical Therapist or recent grad to join us at our Grafton location. The position will be full-time and work hours will be determined based upon clinic availability.
Freedom has thrived by providing excellent care and achieving great outcomes for our patients. We:
- Provide a welcoming, caring environment that appeals to patients and co-workers alike
- Offer quality time with patients – 45 minute appointment times
- Encourage on-going learning through continuing education
- Demonstrate our commitment to our patients as well as the communities in which we serve
Freedom’s highly talented therapists use the latest manual therapy techniques to improve the lives of our patients. Our Therapists provide excellent, on-going patient care, update daily documentation, and maintain high productivity. They also market their services outside the clinic.
We are looking for a candidate to further our work and embrace our values. Qualifications include:
- Physical Therapist experience or newly licensed with a positive, upbeat approach
- Ability to maintain quality patient care, high productivity, good documentation and marketing
- Experience and/or knowledge in pelvic floor, spine or general orthopedics preferred
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse population of people and physical needs
We have an energetic atmosphere where patients receive focused, high quality care. If this kind of environment appeals to you, contact us today to explore an opportunity to further your professional career. Enjoy more Freedom!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.