Careers at Freedom Physical Therapy ServicesPhysical therapy jobs in WI
Freedom Physical Therapy Services is a highly successful private practice with four locations in the Milwaukee area – Brookfield, Fox Point, Grafton and Mukwonago. Freedom is known for: hands on, one to one, comprehensive and compassionate care. These qualities differentiate us, and lead to meaningful and lasting partnerships with our patients. Our friendly, caring environment appeals not only to patients, but makes our clinic a great place to work.
Physical Therapist (Brookfield, Mukwonago, Grafton) – Full Time
Freedom Physical Therapy Services is a highly successful private practice with four locations in the Milwaukee area. We are looking for an experienced Physical Therapist or recent grad to join us at our Brookfield, Mukwonago, and Grafton locations. The position will be full-time and work hours will be determined based upon clinic availability.
Freedom has thrived by providing excellent care and achieving great outcomes for our patients. We:
- Provide a welcoming, caring environment that appeals to patients and co-workers alike
- Offer quality time with patients – 45 minute appointment times
- Encourage on-going learning through continuing education
- Demonstrate our commitment to our patients as well as the communities in which we serve
Freedom’s highly talented therapists use the latest manual therapy techniques to improve the lives of our patients. They are also afforded the opportunity to develop their skills through extensive continuing education. Our Therapists provide excellent, on-going patient care, update daily documentation, and maintain high productivity. They also market their services outside the clinic.
We are looking for a candidate to further our work and embrace our values. Qualifications include:
- Experienced Physical Therapist or newly licensed
- Ability to maintain quality patient care, high productivity, good documentation and marketing
- Experience and/or knowledge in pelvic floor, spine or general orthopedics preferred
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse population of people and physical needs
We have an energetic atmosphere where patients receive focused, high quality care. We are also focused on making sure you are able to attend education that develops your skills. If this kind of environment appeals to you, contact us today to explore an opportunity to further your professional career. Enjoy more Freedom!
Please send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]