Careers at Freedom Physical Therapy ServicesPhysical therapy jobs in WI
Freedom Physical Therapy Services is a highly successful private practice with four locations in the Milwaukee area – Brookfield, Fox Point, Grafton, and Mukwonago. Freedom is known for hands-on, one-to-one, comprehensive, and compassionate care. These qualities differentiate us and lead to meaningful and lasting partnerships with our patients. Our friendly, caring environment appeals not only to patients but makes our clinic a great place to work.
Please send all resumes with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-Time or Part-Time Physical Therapist
Freedom has thrived by providing excellent care and achieving great outcomes for our patients. We:
- Provide a welcoming, caring environment that appeals to patients and co-workers
- Offer quality time with patients – 45 minutes one on one appointment times
- Encourage ongoing learning through continuing education
- Demonstrate our commitment to our patients as well as the communities in which we serve
Freedom’s highly talented therapists use the latest manual therapy techniques to improve the lives of our patients. They are also afforded the opportunity to develop their skills through extensive continuing education. Our Therapists provide excellent, ongoing patient care, update daily documentation, and maintain high productivity. They also market their services outside the clinic.
- 2-5 years as a Physical Therapist
- Ability to maintain quality patient care, and high productivity with excellent documentation
- Proven marketing skills
- Strong manual therapist
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse population of people and physical needs
We have an energetic atmosphere where patients receive focused, high-quality care. We support continuing education that develops your skills. If this kind of environment appeals to you, contact us today to explore an opportunity to further your professional career.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com