Graston Technique® is an innovative, patented form of instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization, performed by our specially trained therapists. The unique design of the stainless steel instruments allows detection and resolution of soft tissue restrictions including scar tissue, fascia and tight muscles.
Benefits of this treatment include faster recovery time following injury or surgery, resolution of chronic conditions, and reduction in use of anti-inflammatory medications.
The Graston Technique® is used for muscles, tendons, and ligaments, and on a wide variety of acute and chronic conditions such as:
- Cervical sprain/strain (neck pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Lumbar sprain/strain (back pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (knee pain)
- Trigger Finger
- Joint sprains
- Scar Tissue
- Shin Splints